Claudio Pizarro 14

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bayern's Pizarro Reveals Italy Ambition

The Peruvian has been in good form for Bayern, this bringing about some serious interest from Juventus.

Other Italians clubs are also said to be interested, and the striker threw them all a bone each by speaking of his desire of plying his trade in Italy.

"Italy, if you want me, I am ready," declared Pizarro.

"My grandfather was from Turin and I have an Italian passport. Italy has always been part of me," he continued, in what will definitely have pleased Juventus.

However, he was not done, and had something for Roma and Inter as well: "Since I was small, Inter have always appealed to me, but to play for Roma with Totti would be wonderful."

The striker has reportedly told Bayern that he wants a fresh challenge, but the Bavarians want to make him wait at least until the summer. Unless, of course, something mouth-watering turns up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home